Are you looking for a quality Bible study to explore God’s design for men and women in your small group, CBE chapter, university Christian society or other group? The Men & Women: God’s Design Bible Study is a unique new resource which balances community building within your group with exploration of some challenging Scriptures. The study encourages participants to dig deeply into Scripture to grow in knowledge and wisdom in this area. This exciting new resource is a unique exploration of biblical equality.
Although built on a foundation of sound current scholarship, it has been designed to be accessible to men and women of differing ages, backgrounds and educational levels and has been tested with diverse groups, receiving strong positive reviews from all participants. It has been comprehensively reviewed by a team including a biblical scholar, pastor, retired pastor, missionary and lay-person.
The Men & Women: God’s Design Bible Study consists of 3 resources:
- Men & Women: God’s Design Participant Workbook
- Men & Women: God’s Design Leaders’ Guide
- Men & Women: God’s Design Resource Sheets
At present, the resources are available only in Perth WA. Please like and follow our Facebook page for the latest news about publication and about study groups running in WA. We are looking forward to the day when it’s available around Australia and internationally.
From Genesis to Paul, the Men & Women: God’s Design Bible Study explores God’s plan for male and female relationships over 7 sessions:
- Study 1: Male and Female He Created Them (Genesis 1-2)
- Study 2: The Fall (Genesis 3)
- Study 3: Men & Women After the Fall (overview of remainder of the Old Testament)
- Study 4: Jesus, Friend of Women (Gospels)
- Study 5: Acts, Paul & Women in Ministry (Acts 2 & 21, Romans 16)
- Study 6: No Teaching, No Authority? (1 Timothy 2 & 3, Titus 1, Galatians 3)
- Study 7: Marriage and Singleness (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 7, Ephesians 5)
What do participants say about their experience of the Men & Women: God’s Design Bible Study?
- “I have to admit that I hadn’t felt at all enthusiastic about going to Bible studies for a long while, but I can’t wait to come to this one each week.”
- “I believe God has used this study to heal me from abusive relationships with men in the past.”
- “Some of the things I had heard in the church about men and women were really eating away at me – I felt like my faith was hanging by a thread. I credit this study with renewing my faith and my love of God.”
Purchase the Men & Women: God’s Design Bible Study
Stay tuned! This page will be updated when we have any news on the publication and availability of the study.
Book Into a Men & Women: God’s Design Study Group
A number of groups are currently running or are planned for the near future in WA. Updates about groups can be found on our Facebook page. For more information, contact Bronwen at email@example.com or phone 0413 561 415.